- Thank you for reading It’s Time For Justice this far. If you would like more printed copies, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or look on www.itstimeforjustice.ca for the PDF downloadable file.
- We would like everyone who receives It’s Time For Justice to talk about it with your colleagues, professional associates and personal friends. And, please, with your family.
- Please send your ideas to to email@example.com. If you wish your comments kept confidential, please state that clearly. Otherwise, we may quote you in future editions.
- If you are a politician, please talk about It’s Time For Justice with other politicians and public servants. Read the federal Divorce Act, and your provincial act. Talk with your constituents. Then send to us, to your party colleagues, to your friends in other parties, and to the best journalists you know, your suggestions to improve access to justice, especially in family law. Please don’t stand back. Rather, stand up, please, and be counted.
- If you are a journalist, please report on It’s Time For Justice.
On page 14 of the printed report and in Family Law Stakeholders on this site, there’s a broad list of categories of people to whom we have sent It’s Time For Justice. What would they tell you if you interviewed them? Where would they and their thoughts fit into a story?
What are your own thoughts?